- Oliver Wilhelm
- Jeremy Douglas
This Committee invites speakers for the monthly meetings of the Chapter and makes arrangements for those speakers and promotes the programs in advance. This Committee works with the membership committee to recruit new members and retain existing members. As well, this committee works to produce special programs that appeal to particular segments of the design/construction industry and our membership
- Search out and invite guest speakers/presenters for educational programs.
- Develop interesting and entertaining special programs for our chapter meetings.
- Coordinate promotion of our upcoming programs with our Chapter Communication Chair.
- Outline chapter meeting programs for the year and keep Chapter Board members informed of Program schedule.
- Invite speakers and promote programs in advance.
- Work with our Chapter CEU Registrar to ensure educational programs are filed with the AIA to obtain CEU’s for our attendees.
- Coordinate with our House Committee to engage appropriate venues for our Chapter meetings that support the proposed program calendar.