Tom Scriven/Arnie Kravitz
This Committee organizes and administers the annual local trade show and education day. The Committee establishes the program of educations and invites exhibitors to provide information to architects, specification writers, and facility owners and managers.
- Make arrangements for venue for Trade Show including receiving and processing reservations and payments.
- Coordinate development of Trade Show Theme and Promotional Package including email blasts, post card advertisement and trade show booklet.
- Responsible for soliciting interesting and engaging speakers & presenters for the education portion of the Show to align with Trade Show theme. Invite speakers and promote programsin advance.
- Coordinates with Communication Chair to get the word out about Trade Show.
- Work with Membership Chair to obtain 50/50 Recruitment Program approval for Trade Show.
- Coordinate development of Trade Show Theme and Promotional.
- Responsible for reviewing applications for the format and content of proposed programs with Bill Jacquette in order to obtain CEU and LU status.